Skip to main content

Bye Bye Kuantan

Hello guysss

Selamat Hari Raya!! How was your Raya? Was it good? Well for me, maybe it was a little bit better than last year.

Ok ok but now I am not going to talk about eid, but I just wanna say that...yeayyy, I have finished my foundation at CFS IIUM Kuantan in BAR course. So now what to do? I have 3 months to spend at home before I proceed to degree life in Gombak. And tomorrow I'm gonna accompany my sis to live in a new house because she got a new job/

Actually, this is my appreciation post and maybe #throwback to the time I lived in Kuantan. In the beginning, I was a bit scared but excited too to study at university, but then in the first semester, my heart broke. I had to face some hardships due to my scholarship and yes, I just realized that I have to do it all by myself. My friends can't help me, my principal just gave me her useless words and I couldn't even reach my counsellor. But luckily I have my sisters who could help me when I was helpless myself. And life there was hard at first because I had to fit in and catch up with a lot of things. Maybe that was why I broke my relationship with unnecessary people. They weren't there when I need them. They can't even give me emotional support, so that was why it was easier to go than to stay, right? (Oops, by the way, don't forget to stream Easier by 5SOS okay? Ehekks)

And then time by time, I got used to it. Alhamdulillah. So my life won't be exciting as it did if I didn't have these people by my side.

Minoz, who always help me, give me pieces of advice when I don't know a thing, who always video call me with Quya, and to other sisters too, and fam, thank you.

My roommates, whom I felt very lucky to have, thank you. Khadijah, she is a strong girl, by strong I meant she is strong physically u know. Hahhahaha..she can pick up heavy things when I couldn't. But she is very talkative and I always pick a fight with her. Hehe, that doesn't mean I hate you but I love to make you angry. :P  Insyirah, whom I thought was ganging up with her sister (lol), but end up she was the one who approached us first and made us get to know each other. She's always homesick cause she has a very loving family. When you know her, you get to know her family too. Last but not least, Ainun, or rather be called Mummy Nunun, is very caring and loving. She always takes care of us and made us delicious food. And she is a very very forgiving and strong person. Being with them made me thankful for life. I got to know new cultures, new loghat and new family. Hhoohohoh

And to Azie too, thank you, my far roommate. hehe. You are so sweet, I think I want some characteristics of yours in my future husband. Haghagahag. You are generous too, you always provide me with free food. Ehekksss. And Shudly Doo too, thank you for being cute and made me laugh all day. And for being my part-time counsellor. I know that I am comfortable with all of you when I can open up about myself a lot and I can be my real self in front of you. And to my classmates and friends, thank you. You all had made my days in a strange place that is far from my house better. You made me feel like home.


I have learned a lot of things there, I met new people, I got a lot of experiences, I got new knowledge, these all make me a better person.

THANK YOU.

I am looking forward to meeting you again, and gain more experiences and create more memories.


Ma'as Salamah,

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Asasi UIA - Benda Basic Untuk Tahu

Note: Saya tulis post ni waktu asasi batch 2018/2019, jadi maybe ada perubahan serba sedikit dengan peredaran zaman. Jadi, kalau jumpak post yang lagi baru, lebih baik rujuk post tersebut or rujuk students yang baru grad dari asasi uia. Harap maklum. Ohayou gozaimasu Ok memandangkan post pasal asasi uia tu mendapat sambutan ramai dan banyak pulak persoalan yang berlegar2 di kepala anda semua, maka terhasil lah post kali ini plak. I'll tell you about benda basic yang anda nak tahu pasal asasi atau org panggil CFS (Centre for Foundation Studies) kat UIA nih. Orait lets go!!!!!!! Akak, asasi uia belajar kat mana eh sekarang? Dekat UIA Gambang. Sekarang semua asasi memang amek kat UIA Gambang sahaja! Titik. Tak amek dah kat uia lain. UIA lain hanya utk degree/master/phd. Sebabnya uia gambang tu baru sahaja siap dibina tahun lepas dan memang dikhaskan utk pelajar asasi uia. Gambang tu kat mana akak? Kat Pahang, sayang. Berapa lama eh belajar asasi ni? 10 bulan as in SETAHUN. A

Kelebihan Asasi UIA (CFS IIUM)

Note: Saya tulis post ni waktu asasi batch 2018/2019, jadi maybe ada perubahan serba sedikit dengan peredaran zaman. Jadi, kalau jumpak post yang lagi baru, lebih baik rujuk post tersebut or rujuk students yang baru grad dari asasi uia. Harap maklum. Haluu... So so..memandangkan sekarang dah bulan april and last post I think I wrote it in February right? It has been so long. And result upu dah nak keluar kan? Ka lambat agy? Papejelah Demi tidak membuang masa, marilah mendengar buah bicara saya pada hari ini. APAKAH KELEBIHANNYA JIKA SAYA MASUK ASASI DI UIA? Wuhuuuuuu ...as a CFS student, let me tell you XD 1. First and foremost, ofkosla bila masuk asasi UIA ni, uoll dah dijamin tempat di UIA jugak waktu degree nanti. So uoll takpayah nak serabut dah nanti nak isi upu balik apa bagai kan. Sebab uia akan terus serap u masuk ke sana. But ofkosla dia ada syaratnya sikit like kena mencapai pointer yang dia tetapkan and pass kelas language waktu asasi ni. And sesetengah kos ni ada j

Arabic Placement Test (APT)

Note: Saya tulis post ni waktu asasi batch 2018/2019, jadi maybe ada perubahan serba sedikit dengan peredaran zaman. Jadi, kalau jumpak post yang lagi baru, lebih baik rujuk post tersebut or rujuk students yang baru grad dari asasi uia. Harap maklum. السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته ما أخبركم جميعا؟ الآن سأشرح لكم عن الاختبار اللغة العربية الذي يجب عليكم ان تجلسوا لها إذا تريد التحاق دراستكم في الجامعة الاسلامية العالمية بماليزيا ......ايوه Wukey2..saye acah2 je cakap arab tak pro lagi haa ') tapi sekadar nak cakap pasal apt ni no hal laa Kuikuii...ayuh!!! Ok..apt ni seperti yang anda tahu adalah ujian yg perlu anda duduki kalau nak masuk uia. Selalunya ia diadakan waktu taaruf week.  Dengar macam senang tapi tak semudah yang anda sangka. Bagi pelajar kos BAR IRK wa LAW SYARIAH, anda mestila mendapatkan band 6 to be exempted. Haaa.. band 6 ni maksudnya markah mestilah 61persen ke atas. But..bagi pelajar lain alhamdulillah..uolls cuma kena lepas band 2 jerr S