Skip to main content

Icarus Falls : The Perfect Album you all need!

I can show you the world...shining shimmering splendid...

Hello guys!! Guess what, recently I just found a perfect precious album, which consists of 27 songs and................ THEY ARE ALL GREAT!!! JEONGMALLLL! And this album is written and sang by the one and only Zayn Malik, entitled "ICARUS FALLS"


So I really really like most of the songs in this album and I want you to listen to them too. Because they are golden, they are something that will make your ears hear heaven. Perghhh... let me talk here and there bout the songs. LET'S GO~

1. Let Me

This song is about two people falling in love, in sweet love and yeah, it's like a proposal. When Zayn said, "Baby let me be your man, so I can love you, And if you let me be your man, then I'll take care of you, for the rest of my life, for the rest of yours." You know when you hear that you feel that you have a sweet boyfriend who doesn't even exist haaghgagaagah. The melody is soft and yeah I'll give it 4.8/5.

2. Natural

In this song, Zayn sings about how close he feels with her partner, how so natural that they're together. It gives a lovely feeling when you listen to it. "It feels so natural, natural, when we come together, like a force of nature" The rhythm is slow and catchy and I likeee it.

3. Back To Life

Meanwhile, Zayn said that his girl is the one who pushes him up when he was in despair.
" Honestly she's the only one that's watching over me, gives me oxygen when it gets hard to breathe, and if I'm wrong or right, she's always on my side."  Yahh how thankful you'll be if you have someone who always stays by your side, who always by your side, who corrects you when you're wrong. This song gives those feelings perfectly.

4. Common

This is my favourite song. The lyrics are great, the rhythm is boomm, the voice is just woww. I hear Zayn's voice like he is about to cry. His voice is so rich. Ohmyy. and my fave part is "In this ordinary world, when nothing is enough, everything is grey, mistake your love for lust, when I hold you in my arm, there is nothing common bout us." That part when he sings uhhhhhh at the back is so satisfying. ahh and the opening and ending music sounds like Chinese music. Hahha

5. Imprint

This is also a lovely song. The tempo is nice and slow, make you feel relaxed. and hmm what do I say more? Just hear it!

6. Stand Still

Ohho when Zayn sang the intro, "Skies are blue and birds are yellow", you feel like you're listening to a national geographic theme. And yes the video is so geographical too. Go watch it, it's satisfying. The rhythms are slow too, it's good to be a lullaby. Hehehhe

7. Tonight

This song for me it feels romantic. You know when Zayn said, "So love me tonight sweet girl of mine" ahhhhhh that sweet girl of mine. How dare he said that! I think I never heard anyone calls someone like that. The phrase is just fluffy and sweet. Just admit that you're melting when you hear he said that. Ahh and somehow, it sounds sad too.

8. Flight of The Stars

This song is relaxing and catchy and melodic. The best lyric is All I want all I ever wanted is in front of me right in front of me. Huwaaa you feel like how grateful you are, like you have found the one, and he has found you. Kuikuiii

9. If I Got You

This song is lit too! With the background voice, hmm it's great. The best part is the chorus of course when Zayn says Babyyyyy ohyeahh no one says it like he does. And the uhhhhh is satisfying too XD the rhythm is daebak for sure!

10. Talk To Me

Lai lai lai le leyy yo greets you when you open this song. And the glide of the melody oh I like it! "Talk to me, let's go deeper" I like that part it's like you'll be having conversation, a deep talk with him. Like he is persuading you. Weeheee

11. There You Are

I really love this song. It sounds emotional, the music is just harmonious. And of course, Zayn's high note is kebaboom! And I think the lyrics sound spiritual. You know it's like you are talking to God and pray to Him Only you know me the way you know me, only you forgive me when I'm sorry, even when I messed it up, there you are. Well that's the way I interpret it, I don't really mind how you see it. kuikui

12. I Don't Mind

I think this song is about how he really doesn't mind what his girl does coz he loves her so much, he feels content with her. So he doesn't care if she hurt him or play with him as long as they are together. Yeah but it's not that deep haha the beats are great btw. The voice is cool too!

13. Icarus Interlude

So once again Zayn with his sad voice greets us with his sad ooohhhh. This song is the interlude between the songs before and the songs after. The songs before are when he was happy with his love but next, this album will turn to a more depressed, sad mood. Jengjengggg. And yahh the melody is slow and sad.

14. Good Guy

Although the title is good guy, in this song, Zayn said that he's not a good guy. Haha. He realized he's a bad man but still, he wanted to keep his love. See? It starts getting sad and sadder.

15. You Wish You Knew

I don't really know what this song is about, but I think he was having a trust issue. "Do you see yourself desperately talking shit trying to act like you mad" Woah this lyric is so.. how straight and auchhh.

16. Sour Diesel

Urmmm this song I have no comment. I don't really like it but this song is the single of this album emmmm maybe there's a reason why Zayn made it as a single. Btw what is the meaning of Sour Diesel? I don't get it :P

17. Satisfaction

Let the title speaks, cause this song really gives great satisfaction. The voice sounds rich with the sad but deep melody. And it is really saddddddddddddddd T-T "All in my zone, all in my space, life is always in the way." That part really shows how lonely he is ahhhh my lonely Zayn, how he was taken aback when his girl left him without a warning, I feel sorry for him. When he said satisfaction, it sounds so soft aigoo

18. Scripted

The rhythm is depressing and the way he sang feels like crying.  "Blurry tv screen, fuzzy broken scenes" I can tell that how messed up and broken his life has got.

19. Entertainer

Sooo this is my most favourite song in this album. The lyrics show how angry he is, how he despises her, but you know he sang it so gracefully. The rhythm, the melody, his soft voice are perfect together. Oh my! And the lyrics are triple great! And so sarcastic XD "You thought you had me, didn't you? When you lied to my face I could see the truth, every step with the way I knew, how you fooled me, boo" Woahhh that was so amazing like....ahh I can't describe it. And see even though he is angry, he's still calm and relaxed that he still call her boo. That's cute XD  And the part " When you need me the most, I will turn you down", oofff that really sounds vengeful. It stabs your heart hard.  "Thought that you were smarter, I'm ashamed for you, I know it right away when you stop loving me" This sounds so shameful, like wow he dissed the girl like that, just wow. "Know it's harder to take, let's face it, no one's playing your game, let's face it, I'm being straight up, I know it's fake love when I see it anyway." You hear that? He's being straight up! How he shoved the words straightly to that girl. Oh my! And the chorus itself you were my favourite entertainer really shows how the girl just being a clown. He knew it all the way, and yeah he's just playing along.  Ahhh I want to talk more but I don't know how, so just go listen to it yourself!

20. All That

I love how low the instrument sounds with little beats here and there. And of course, his voice is satisfying. Hmmm... I don't have much comment on the lyrics but the chorus is catchy. All that all that you can give me all that.

21. Good Years

So this song starts with Zayn's high voice and wowwww ...and his voice here sounds like crying. He said "I'd rather be anywhere anywhere but here, I pray to God I didn't waste all my good years.  It's like his life is in a mess at the moment, at that place. And he needed to go to any place other than there, needed to move on to another phase so that he can do something good in his life, not just wasting it around. This song is sad you know. Huuuuuu and I love the part Need a chance just to breathe, feel alive and when the day meets the night show me the light I love the words I love the tone he used here although I don't really understand but it is soothing to listen to.

22. Fresh Air

Well hmmm I don't really like this song because the background music is so dizzying to hear. Emmm but I think the lyrics are great!

23. Rainberry

Although I don't really like this song in the beginning, but after I listen to it for a few times, wow it's great. It is sexy XD the music with Zayn's light voice. (Did I say it right? Haha I don't know what kind of voice he used but it's great) And yeah the lyrics are dope. My fav is absolutely the part Too many bones inside your closet, you thought you buried deep It's a proverb that I just learned from this song. Uwuuu

24. Insomnia

This song really sounds depressing. The instrument, his voice, the lyrics...sound so sad and heart-wrenching. T-T Of course, it's about insomnia, he can't sleep because the girl broke his heart and hurt him. I love the lyrics Am I fool waiting for you what if you never come back It stabs right here in my meow meow. Haha. Coz I was that fool well but now I'm smart already :P The melody is beautiful btw

25. No Candle No Light

He sings this song with Nicki Minaj and well it's quite nice. The chorus is catchy. The part they sing IIIIIIII I wake up on the wrong side of ya is great! But the loud music after the chorus, hmm I don't like it, it's noisy.  Zaynnn???

26. Fingers

This song is sad too. But I don't really understand what he's trying to say. What's the problem with his fingers???? Apoo sakit jari ja ka sampai tak boleh text orang haggaahgaa But I love the part My fingers ain't working but my heart is uwuuu

27. Too Much

So this is the last track in this album and it kind of hip hop a bit. Zayn concluded that maybe he's the one who demanded too much from his partner, so he regretted what he did. I feel you Zayn ;) I was the same as you.  I guess I want too much, I just need love and lust, you just can't love me back, that's why I need a touch ahhhh this one-sided feeling, so sad.  And the part Must be an addiction, I wanted it all didn't expect it to fall, must be an affliction, I wanted to call, but I didn't call, now it's keeping me up night n day oh nooo I just can relate it so much. Well, I hope I won't experience that kind of love again. Once is enough.


So that's all I can review bout this album, I'm not a pro you know. Hehehhehehe there's so much more that I didn't say because it can't be expressed. The feelings are so great, I don't know how to write them out. The lyrics are so metaphoric that I sometimes don't understand them XD Oh and the instrument is great too, they say that Zayn played it himself. And his voice.. ahhhh how could he make various kind of voices and they all sound great! Oh man!

and woaa he did this without a promotion


And yeah, one final conclusion, you SHOULD REALLY LISTEN TO THIS ALBUM. JEBALLL Listen to me okay :P

Adios!


Zquad,

Comments

  1. Woww bravo!
    Nice one! Will be sharing this to my mutual 😜❤️
    Nanti dengar MOM pulak, best gak tapi IF lagi best la

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. makasih hehehhe takmo nak tunggu album baru lak XD

      Delete
  2. Great review!!
    Welcome to the fandom!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cheers!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Asasi UIA - Benda Basic Untuk Tahu

Note: Saya tulis post ni waktu asasi batch 2018/2019, jadi maybe ada perubahan serba sedikit dengan peredaran zaman. Jadi, kalau jumpak post yang lagi baru, lebih baik rujuk post tersebut or rujuk students yang baru grad dari asasi uia. Harap maklum. Ohayou gozaimasu Ok memandangkan post pasal asasi uia tu mendapat sambutan ramai dan banyak pulak persoalan yang berlegar2 di kepala anda semua, maka terhasil lah post kali ini plak. I'll tell you about benda basic yang anda nak tahu pasal asasi atau org panggil CFS (Centre for Foundation Studies) kat UIA nih. Orait lets go!!!!!!! Akak, asasi uia belajar kat mana eh sekarang? Dekat UIA Gambang. Sekarang semua asasi memang amek kat UIA Gambang sahaja! Titik. Tak amek dah kat uia lain. UIA lain hanya utk degree/master/phd. Sebabnya uia gambang tu baru sahaja siap dibina tahun lepas dan memang dikhaskan utk pelajar asasi uia. Gambang tu kat mana akak? Kat Pahang, sayang. Berapa lama eh belajar asasi ni? 10 bulan as in SETAHUN. A

Kelebihan Asasi UIA (CFS IIUM)

Note: Saya tulis post ni waktu asasi batch 2018/2019, jadi maybe ada perubahan serba sedikit dengan peredaran zaman. Jadi, kalau jumpak post yang lagi baru, lebih baik rujuk post tersebut or rujuk students yang baru grad dari asasi uia. Harap maklum. Haluu... So so..memandangkan sekarang dah bulan april and last post I think I wrote it in February right? It has been so long. And result upu dah nak keluar kan? Ka lambat agy? Papejelah Demi tidak membuang masa, marilah mendengar buah bicara saya pada hari ini. APAKAH KELEBIHANNYA JIKA SAYA MASUK ASASI DI UIA? Wuhuuuuuu ...as a CFS student, let me tell you XD 1. First and foremost, ofkosla bila masuk asasi UIA ni, uoll dah dijamin tempat di UIA jugak waktu degree nanti. So uoll takpayah nak serabut dah nanti nak isi upu balik apa bagai kan. Sebab uia akan terus serap u masuk ke sana. But ofkosla dia ada syaratnya sikit like kena mencapai pointer yang dia tetapkan and pass kelas language waktu asasi ni. And sesetengah kos ni ada j

Arabic Placement Test (APT)

Note: Saya tulis post ni waktu asasi batch 2018/2019, jadi maybe ada perubahan serba sedikit dengan peredaran zaman. Jadi, kalau jumpak post yang lagi baru, lebih baik rujuk post tersebut or rujuk students yang baru grad dari asasi uia. Harap maklum. السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته ما أخبركم جميعا؟ الآن سأشرح لكم عن الاختبار اللغة العربية الذي يجب عليكم ان تجلسوا لها إذا تريد التحاق دراستكم في الجامعة الاسلامية العالمية بماليزيا ......ايوه Wukey2..saye acah2 je cakap arab tak pro lagi haa ') tapi sekadar nak cakap pasal apt ni no hal laa Kuikuii...ayuh!!! Ok..apt ni seperti yang anda tahu adalah ujian yg perlu anda duduki kalau nak masuk uia. Selalunya ia diadakan waktu taaruf week.  Dengar macam senang tapi tak semudah yang anda sangka. Bagi pelajar kos BAR IRK wa LAW SYARIAH, anda mestila mendapatkan band 6 to be exempted. Haaa.. band 6 ni maksudnya markah mestilah 61persen ke atas. But..bagi pelajar lain alhamdulillah..uolls cuma kena lepas band 2 jerr S