Skip to main content

To All The Boys I've Loved Before #1

Hallooo guysss

So.. ca va bien?
Life is just like life these few days. Happy, sad, tiring, exciting and so on. Ohh..and recently I have become eighteen. 18. Hikshiks😆

Recently, Popular, a famous bookstore is having a sale at the mall nearby and yasss! I found something that I wanted. TATBILB Trilogy. Hohoho. I got so excited because I just watched the Netflix version of it and it was good! Especially my Peter Kavinsky. Hahahha.. so without thinking further, I bought them for RM 101. 💸💸💸



And here I am, wanting to share with you bout my opinion on the first book. Hoho.



Well generally it is nice, suitable for leisure reading and you can enjoy it cause it is simple and easy. The story is about Lara Jean and her life with her family, single dad and two sisters. And bout her love life where it was all started from letters. I think you know bout the storyline right cause I bet you have watched that movie version. Hohoho.

So what I want to point here is the book is better than the movie. For sure. But as I watched the movie first, so I read Lara Jean's dialogue with the voice of Lara Jean in the movie cause it stucks in my mind and won't get out!😂  The book version and the Netflix version are a bit different. But both are well-presented. And because they are a bit different, you might have some confusions when reading the book. Like it wasnt Peter that kissed LJ when they were playing the bottle spin game, but John. But Peter was still LJ's first kiss. Hmmmhmmm..and Peter drives a black Audi with two seats, not the one in the movie. And his mother sells antique collections. And many other differences. You have to read it😉

But what stays the same is my Peter Kavinsky. The handsomest of all the handsome boys. Hehe😙😙😙 He is so nice and sweet, a good son, a romantic boyfriend, a nice brother and well..he is loyal. Hahaha. And he knows well bout LJ. How I wish I get Peter as my boyfriend. Lolz

The characters that I hate in this book are absolutely Margot and Josh.😞 Margot is just so..hmm, what should I say? Selfish? And she is always judging Peter. Urghh.. and Josh. You saw it in the movie right that he was annoying after receiving LJ's letter. But that just a tiny part of it. In the book, he was much much more annoying. 😑 How he admitted that he actually loved LJ. And he kissed LJ too. Damn it.

And so it ended with a happy? ending. Hmm..I'm not so sure. Actually, the ending was being left hanging without a proper ending. Peter and LJ had a fight and that's it cause they reconciled in the second book. Hahhaha

So overall, I think it's worth it to read the books cause well, I didn't feel any regrets. I knew that the books were published a long time ago and here I am just reviewing it. Kakakkaka. With bad reviews. Lol. I don't write much cause the movie was out and you can just watch it by yourself

So bye ii.. I will update about the second book tomorrow
See ya!😉

P.S I Still Love You,



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Asasi UIA - Benda Basic Untuk Tahu

Note: Saya tulis post ni waktu asasi batch 2018/2019, jadi maybe ada perubahan serba sedikit dengan peredaran zaman. Jadi, kalau jumpak post yang lagi baru, lebih baik rujuk post tersebut or rujuk students yang baru grad dari asasi uia. Harap maklum. Ohayou gozaimasu Ok memandangkan post pasal asasi uia tu mendapat sambutan ramai dan banyak pulak persoalan yang berlegar2 di kepala anda semua, maka terhasil lah post kali ini plak. I'll tell you about benda basic yang anda nak tahu pasal asasi atau org panggil CFS (Centre for Foundation Studies) kat UIA nih. Orait lets go!!!!!!! Akak, asasi uia belajar kat mana eh sekarang? Dekat UIA Gambang. Sekarang semua asasi memang amek kat UIA Gambang sahaja! Titik. Tak amek dah kat uia lain. UIA lain hanya utk degree/master/phd. Sebabnya uia gambang tu baru sahaja siap dibina tahun lepas dan memang dikhaskan utk pelajar asasi uia. Gambang tu kat mana akak? Kat Pahang, sayang. Berapa lama eh belajar asasi ni? 10 bulan as in SETAHUN. A

Kelebihan Asasi UIA (CFS IIUM)

Note: Saya tulis post ni waktu asasi batch 2018/2019, jadi maybe ada perubahan serba sedikit dengan peredaran zaman. Jadi, kalau jumpak post yang lagi baru, lebih baik rujuk post tersebut or rujuk students yang baru grad dari asasi uia. Harap maklum. Haluu... So so..memandangkan sekarang dah bulan april and last post I think I wrote it in February right? It has been so long. And result upu dah nak keluar kan? Ka lambat agy? Papejelah Demi tidak membuang masa, marilah mendengar buah bicara saya pada hari ini. APAKAH KELEBIHANNYA JIKA SAYA MASUK ASASI DI UIA? Wuhuuuuuu ...as a CFS student, let me tell you XD 1. First and foremost, ofkosla bila masuk asasi UIA ni, uoll dah dijamin tempat di UIA jugak waktu degree nanti. So uoll takpayah nak serabut dah nanti nak isi upu balik apa bagai kan. Sebab uia akan terus serap u masuk ke sana. But ofkosla dia ada syaratnya sikit like kena mencapai pointer yang dia tetapkan and pass kelas language waktu asasi ni. And sesetengah kos ni ada j

Arabic Placement Test (APT)

Note: Saya tulis post ni waktu asasi batch 2018/2019, jadi maybe ada perubahan serba sedikit dengan peredaran zaman. Jadi, kalau jumpak post yang lagi baru, lebih baik rujuk post tersebut or rujuk students yang baru grad dari asasi uia. Harap maklum. السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته ما أخبركم جميعا؟ الآن سأشرح لكم عن الاختبار اللغة العربية الذي يجب عليكم ان تجلسوا لها إذا تريد التحاق دراستكم في الجامعة الاسلامية العالمية بماليزيا ......ايوه Wukey2..saye acah2 je cakap arab tak pro lagi haa ') tapi sekadar nak cakap pasal apt ni no hal laa Kuikuii...ayuh!!! Ok..apt ni seperti yang anda tahu adalah ujian yg perlu anda duduki kalau nak masuk uia. Selalunya ia diadakan waktu taaruf week.  Dengar macam senang tapi tak semudah yang anda sangka. Bagi pelajar kos BAR IRK wa LAW SYARIAH, anda mestila mendapatkan band 6 to be exempted. Haaa.. band 6 ni maksudnya markah mestilah 61persen ke atas. But..bagi pelajar lain alhamdulillah..uolls cuma kena lepas band 2 jerr S