Skip to main content

THE DEATH CURE - Book 3 (SPOILER ALERTTT!!!)

IF YOU DONT LIKE SPOILERS, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DONT READ IT!😉
.
.
.
.
.
.

FINALLY....

Yeahh..finally I had finished reading the trilogy, The Maze Runner series. And I am going to talk a bit bout this third book, THE DEATH CURE.


So so..what should I say about it?🤔 Hoho

Orraitt...
Actually I took a week to read this novel vause I got distracted a lot. Hahahaha...yet I managed to finish it today.

Well..in this book, the characters developed well. There were not much new characters, just the Right Arm. So so... after the Scorch Trial, Thomas and his friends were back at WICKED centre. They needed to complete WICKED's experiment; to find the cure and complete the blueprint. But Thomas knew that he was not going to believe WICKED's tricks again. So the rebel began. Hohoho..

So I dont know what I'm going to say more😑..but let me just tell you this. I DONT LIKE THE ENDING!!!! Arghhhhhhhh

You know why? Because Newt was d..d..deadd!😭 In a tragic way. Huwaaaa.... My lovely kindhearted Newt was DEAD! I cant accept it. It was so heartbreaking. Whyyy? Of all the characters, why Newt?? Urghh.. he was a nice guy, the one who guided Thomas first at the Glade. But at the end...he was gone before they could find the cure. 😢😢😢😢

Huuuu

I dont wanna talk much this time. Just..let me tell you more spoilers.👅

At the end, Thomas and the Immunes were safe and they entered a new isolated, fresh world through a Flat Trans. They couldnt find the cure actually so they were going to start a new population there. A Flare-free community. So that was the end. You DID NOT find the cure. Tragic, right? But maybe that was the best solution. Hmmmmm🤔

But what I was glad about was...at last, Thomas was with Brenda! My most anticipated heroine! Haha.. Poor Teresa for not being able to make it till the end. Its okayy..R.I.P Teresa. So the main characters that lasted till the end were just Thomas, Brenda, Minho, Jorge, Frypan, Gally, Sonya, Harriet, Clint and other 200 Immunes. But my Newt..😢😢😢

Alright that's all I wanna tell you. And ahhh..from my perception, the storyline of the trilogy were always slow at first, and became drastic and fast when there were about 10 chapters left. Like..we felt blurred at first, but suddenly it BOOMED BOOMED at the end. Hahaa... that's okay! Btw, you rock, Mr. James Dashner!🤘

Okayhh..I'm going to end about this here. And maybe I'm gonna stop reading novels for a while cause I have to pick up on my drawing. I left it for so long.😅

And maybe my next entry is going to be about my SPM's result? Ommmoo.. please wish me luck for this Thursday. The result is coming out!😨😨😨

Ok byeee..see you soon!

Tu amor, 
_ajue
❤❤❤❤

Comments

  1. That was a SPOILER!!! Now i don't have to read the book... neither will i watch the movie.... urghhh.. why did i read ur spoiler.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no 😨😨 I already warned you. Mianhaeyoo🐒🐒

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Asasi UIA - Benda Basic Untuk Tahu

Note: Saya tulis post ni waktu asasi batch 2018/2019, jadi maybe ada perubahan serba sedikit dengan peredaran zaman. Jadi, kalau jumpak post yang lagi baru, lebih baik rujuk post tersebut or rujuk students yang baru grad dari asasi uia. Harap maklum. Ohayou gozaimasu Ok memandangkan post pasal asasi uia tu mendapat sambutan ramai dan banyak pulak persoalan yang berlegar2 di kepala anda semua, maka terhasil lah post kali ini plak. I'll tell you about benda basic yang anda nak tahu pasal asasi atau org panggil CFS (Centre for Foundation Studies) kat UIA nih. Orait lets go!!!!!!! Akak, asasi uia belajar kat mana eh sekarang? Dekat UIA Gambang. Sekarang semua asasi memang amek kat UIA Gambang sahaja! Titik. Tak amek dah kat uia lain. UIA lain hanya utk degree/master/phd. Sebabnya uia gambang tu baru sahaja siap dibina tahun lepas dan memang dikhaskan utk pelajar asasi uia. Gambang tu kat mana akak? Kat Pahang, sayang. Berapa lama eh belajar asasi ni? 10 bulan as in SETAHUN. A

Kelebihan Asasi UIA (CFS IIUM)

Note: Saya tulis post ni waktu asasi batch 2018/2019, jadi maybe ada perubahan serba sedikit dengan peredaran zaman. Jadi, kalau jumpak post yang lagi baru, lebih baik rujuk post tersebut or rujuk students yang baru grad dari asasi uia. Harap maklum. Haluu... So so..memandangkan sekarang dah bulan april and last post I think I wrote it in February right? It has been so long. And result upu dah nak keluar kan? Ka lambat agy? Papejelah Demi tidak membuang masa, marilah mendengar buah bicara saya pada hari ini. APAKAH KELEBIHANNYA JIKA SAYA MASUK ASASI DI UIA? Wuhuuuuuu ...as a CFS student, let me tell you XD 1. First and foremost, ofkosla bila masuk asasi UIA ni, uoll dah dijamin tempat di UIA jugak waktu degree nanti. So uoll takpayah nak serabut dah nanti nak isi upu balik apa bagai kan. Sebab uia akan terus serap u masuk ke sana. But ofkosla dia ada syaratnya sikit like kena mencapai pointer yang dia tetapkan and pass kelas language waktu asasi ni. And sesetengah kos ni ada j

Arabic Placement Test (APT)

Note: Saya tulis post ni waktu asasi batch 2018/2019, jadi maybe ada perubahan serba sedikit dengan peredaran zaman. Jadi, kalau jumpak post yang lagi baru, lebih baik rujuk post tersebut or rujuk students yang baru grad dari asasi uia. Harap maklum. السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته ما أخبركم جميعا؟ الآن سأشرح لكم عن الاختبار اللغة العربية الذي يجب عليكم ان تجلسوا لها إذا تريد التحاق دراستكم في الجامعة الاسلامية العالمية بماليزيا ......ايوه Wukey2..saye acah2 je cakap arab tak pro lagi haa ') tapi sekadar nak cakap pasal apt ni no hal laa Kuikuii...ayuh!!! Ok..apt ni seperti yang anda tahu adalah ujian yg perlu anda duduki kalau nak masuk uia. Selalunya ia diadakan waktu taaruf week.  Dengar macam senang tapi tak semudah yang anda sangka. Bagi pelajar kos BAR IRK wa LAW SYARIAH, anda mestila mendapatkan band 6 to be exempted. Haaa.. band 6 ni maksudnya markah mestilah 61persen ke atas. But..bagi pelajar lain alhamdulillah..uolls cuma kena lepas band 2 jerr S