Skip to main content

The Twisted Fate : Chapter 11



   I wake up. Mom sleeps beside me while Dad sleeps on the sofa. I know they really love me and I love them too. But... why must my sister die? Why? I had built the machine, I had go back to the past and I.. had change the fate. The fate that she died. But why it's still the same in the end? It's just like I'm not doing anything. It is so tragic.
  "Mom..mom..." I wake her up.
  "Yes, my son?"
  "I want to go home...now." Tears stuck in my eyes. I can't stay here any longer.
  "Okay, I'll tell Dad. Wait a minute." She wakes Dad up and discuss with him. I stare at the morning sky through the window. But I find nothing except an emptiness.

*******

   I walk into Marya's room. I want to find something precious, something meaningful that she might left before she died. I want to know the reason of her suicide. I'm burning of curiosity.
  
   I look around and fortunately, I find a light-blue box under her bed. It's dusty. I take it out and sit on the bed. I don't know why my hands are shaking and my heart beats faster.
 
   I open it. And there.. is a beautiful, purple-coloured diary. I take it out slowly but something drops from it onto the floor. I bend down and pick it up. But it makes my heart skips a beat. W-why does my student identity card is here? In Marya's diary?? Did she knew 'bout me???
  
   Immediately, I flip the diary pages by pages, finding clues about her suicide. My hand stopped. There, I find something that caught my eyes.

17 April 2013
   Today is a mystery day. I was surprised. A young guy- I think his age is same with me- faint in front of my house. He is a good-looking guy with brown hair and a tall, tough body. He called me Marya. I don't know how he knows my name. But when I asked him, he said that it is his sister's name. I was so ashamed. Quickly, I jump to my bed. Oh! And his name is Jonathan.

18 April 2013
   I had a bad dream. I fall to a dungeon desert. When I woke up, I saw Jonathan and Joshua playing at the home compound. But what's really meaningful to me.. he knew 'bout the problems inside my heart. He can read my mind, that I fell into his beautiful words. He gave me strength and courage to speak up with Stacy. To build a good relationship between my family.
  I think... he had stole my heart. He had built a wonderful colourful garden deep inside here. I think I.. I love him. Is this a first-sight love? But he has to go tomorrow.. Can't he stay a little bit longer?

   I'm shocked. I feel like something happened to my heart. She..loved me? I keep on reading.

19 April 2013
  Yesterday night was a bloody night. And that blood was Jonathan's. He.. he got into an accident, cause he saved my life. He saved me from being hit by the truck. I feel like the blame was on me cause I'm the one who should been hit. And the worst is, he's gone. He's gone from my side. I was at sixes and sevens when he disappeared in a blink of eyes, but I don't care anymore. The point is..he had left me.
   In the interim, I figured out that his rel name is Joshua Morgan. It is same with my brother. But I don't want to believe in it until I find the truth and proves. I'll wait for you, Jonathan!

  I flip on more pages to find important clues. So, she knew about my real name just after I left her?

4 November 2023
  It's been a decade after Jonathan was gone. By the time, I found something weird.It's about my little brother who is 15 years old now. And when I look deeply in him, I think of Jonathan. His brown hair, hazel eyes, rose-bright lips and his behaviour are just akin to Jonathan. After I think and think, can I make a conclusion that Jonathan is Joshua's future? No! Don't make it true.
  I've been losing sleep thinking bout this. If it's true... arghhhhh!!

   The diary slipped from my hands. I am trembling. There is no more diary after that. if this is the end, the culprit will be..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Asasi UIA - Benda Basic Untuk Tahu

Note: Saya tulis post ni waktu asasi batch 2018/2019, jadi maybe ada perubahan serba sedikit dengan peredaran zaman. Jadi, kalau jumpak post yang lagi baru, lebih baik rujuk post tersebut or rujuk students yang baru grad dari asasi uia. Harap maklum. Ohayou gozaimasu Ok memandangkan post pasal asasi uia tu mendapat sambutan ramai dan banyak pulak persoalan yang berlegar2 di kepala anda semua, maka terhasil lah post kali ini plak. I'll tell you about benda basic yang anda nak tahu pasal asasi atau org panggil CFS (Centre for Foundation Studies) kat UIA nih. Orait lets go!!!!!!! Akak, asasi uia belajar kat mana eh sekarang? Dekat UIA Gambang. Sekarang semua asasi memang amek kat UIA Gambang sahaja! Titik. Tak amek dah kat uia lain. UIA lain hanya utk degree/master/phd. Sebabnya uia gambang tu baru sahaja siap dibina tahun lepas dan memang dikhaskan utk pelajar asasi uia. Gambang tu kat mana akak? Kat Pahang, sayang. Berapa lama eh belajar asasi ni? 10 bulan as in SETAHUN. A

Kelebihan Asasi UIA (CFS IIUM)

Note: Saya tulis post ni waktu asasi batch 2018/2019, jadi maybe ada perubahan serba sedikit dengan peredaran zaman. Jadi, kalau jumpak post yang lagi baru, lebih baik rujuk post tersebut or rujuk students yang baru grad dari asasi uia. Harap maklum. Haluu... So so..memandangkan sekarang dah bulan april and last post I think I wrote it in February right? It has been so long. And result upu dah nak keluar kan? Ka lambat agy? Papejelah Demi tidak membuang masa, marilah mendengar buah bicara saya pada hari ini. APAKAH KELEBIHANNYA JIKA SAYA MASUK ASASI DI UIA? Wuhuuuuuu ...as a CFS student, let me tell you XD 1. First and foremost, ofkosla bila masuk asasi UIA ni, uoll dah dijamin tempat di UIA jugak waktu degree nanti. So uoll takpayah nak serabut dah nanti nak isi upu balik apa bagai kan. Sebab uia akan terus serap u masuk ke sana. But ofkosla dia ada syaratnya sikit like kena mencapai pointer yang dia tetapkan and pass kelas language waktu asasi ni. And sesetengah kos ni ada j

Arabic Placement Test (APT)

Note: Saya tulis post ni waktu asasi batch 2018/2019, jadi maybe ada perubahan serba sedikit dengan peredaran zaman. Jadi, kalau jumpak post yang lagi baru, lebih baik rujuk post tersebut or rujuk students yang baru grad dari asasi uia. Harap maklum. السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته ما أخبركم جميعا؟ الآن سأشرح لكم عن الاختبار اللغة العربية الذي يجب عليكم ان تجلسوا لها إذا تريد التحاق دراستكم في الجامعة الاسلامية العالمية بماليزيا ......ايوه Wukey2..saye acah2 je cakap arab tak pro lagi haa ') tapi sekadar nak cakap pasal apt ni no hal laa Kuikuii...ayuh!!! Ok..apt ni seperti yang anda tahu adalah ujian yg perlu anda duduki kalau nak masuk uia. Selalunya ia diadakan waktu taaruf week.  Dengar macam senang tapi tak semudah yang anda sangka. Bagi pelajar kos BAR IRK wa LAW SYARIAH, anda mestila mendapatkan band 6 to be exempted. Haaa.. band 6 ni maksudnya markah mestilah 61persen ke atas. But..bagi pelajar lain alhamdulillah..uolls cuma kena lepas band 2 jerr S