Skip to main content

Stressful Semester

Hello it's been a while! jk I haven't posted here since September 2020, almost a year hshshhshsh

So today, finally, effing finally!!!!! my 2nd year 2nd semester in university has ended! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
I can finally breathe! 

I don't know why but this semester is the worst semester of all i've been through. It's like...so stressful from day 1. I don't know whether it's a side effect of being in a pandemic for so long. But the stress is unbearable..it's like I'm alive but I'm dead too.

First of all, my uni decided to do 10-week lectures then mid sem break then continue with 4 more weeks. Usually, it's 7/7 but this time they did the schedule differently, maybe because they want to put the raya holiday in the midsem break also. At first, I was like.. oh okayy I think I can manage this coz usually the midsem break is full of assignments too, so what's the difference? But then, as I went through it.. it was so depressing. From day 1, I was so tired. I've encountered difficult lecturers, difficult subjects that I don't understand but need to study by myself, a pile of assignments that didn't seem to decrease. Plus, I joined the society club as a committee so it took a toll on me too. Of course, there are good lecturers too and good groupmates, I am thankful for them. But still, the stress was there. Maybe because it was during Ramadhan too.

What I hate the most is, we were squeezed with assignments tests presentations and so on through the 10 weeks then we only get a 7-day break. Haha and it includes raya holiday and weekends also. I was like...what??? 7 exactly effing days! And y'know the break started a day, A DAYYY, before raya and ended in the middle of the week. Not to mention, many assignments were due after the break. Imagine how tired it was, imagine we cannot rest even just for a while.

I felt so lost and horrible. I lived in constant fear. The rest I got was only when I was procrastinating. Every time I think of all the works I need to do, of all the classes I need to attend and be prepared for. What worse was bcoz it's online, so we sleep and work in the same room, the same place. We cannot go outing bcoz of the MCO, I understand, but you know the feeling of being trapped there was overwhelming. I skipped classes, I never did that before this but it was so tiring this sem. I felt like I'm a robot, that wake up in the morning just to do the things that have to be done. I didn't have time to do arts, to enjoy the moment. Even chatting with people on whatsapp is tiring. I woke up every day, feeling pissed and annoyed.

And the uni management is... I donno. They talked like they care but all they did was hanging those mental health banners, conducting mental health seminars..what's the point of that when the root cause is you? 

Dangg I don't know what I've been talking about but I just want to say it all here hshshsh. But I'm grateful that it's over now (not really over coz I have one more assignment and three final exams) but well I feel calmer now. I'm grateful for the people that bear with me, for the kind lecturers that make things easy. Thank you.

Now that I get a break, I want to fix my daily schedule, I want to learn new things that I enjoy. I hope I can be a better me, coz I hate myself during this sem. I've been really lazy, I feel like a bad person.

That's all. Oh and I think I want to start writing here back! Coz I always overthink, but I keep it all in my mind without pouring it out, maybe that's one of the reasons I've been so stressed. And sorry for my broken english hsshshhs 

See ya later!

Yours truly,

Comments

  1. salam .. tanya sikit .. asasi kejurutereaan & sains komputer terletak di gombak atau gambang ye. Terima kasih

    ReplyDelete
  2. salam sis,bila lagi boleh tukar course masa asasi selain dari taaruf week? harap2 sis notice lah,thankyouuu

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wassalam waktu last sem asasi and awal sem degree. Waktu lain saya tak sure la

      Delete
  3. Salam, hi sis, maaf ganggu. Saya nak tanya, dekat pagoh boleh tak kalau kita nak request utk bilik sorang or ada bilik yang ada pembahagi compartment? If ada, sis boleh share tak harganya? Tq sis

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wassalam. Saya dah tanya kawan saya yg juga committee mahallah di pagoh. Setakat ni student degree semua dapat bilik yg twin sharing. Takde bilik single.
      Boleh tengok bilik macammana dekat youtube.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Asasi UIA - Benda Basic Untuk Tahu

Note: Saya tulis post ni waktu asasi batch 2018/2019, jadi maybe ada perubahan serba sedikit dengan peredaran zaman. Jadi, kalau jumpak post yang lagi baru, lebih baik rujuk post tersebut or rujuk students yang baru grad dari asasi uia. Harap maklum. Ohayou gozaimasu Ok memandangkan post pasal asasi uia tu mendapat sambutan ramai dan banyak pulak persoalan yang berlegar2 di kepala anda semua, maka terhasil lah post kali ini plak. I'll tell you about benda basic yang anda nak tahu pasal asasi atau org panggil CFS (Centre for Foundation Studies) kat UIA nih. Orait lets go!!!!!!! Akak, asasi uia belajar kat mana eh sekarang? Dekat UIA Gambang. Sekarang semua asasi memang amek kat UIA Gambang sahaja! Titik. Tak amek dah kat uia lain. UIA lain hanya utk degree/master/phd. Sebabnya uia gambang tu baru sahaja siap dibina tahun lepas dan memang dikhaskan utk pelajar asasi uia. Gambang tu kat mana akak? Kat Pahang, sayang. Berapa lama eh belajar asasi ni? 10 bulan as in SETAHUN. A

Kelebihan Asasi UIA (CFS IIUM)

Note: Saya tulis post ni waktu asasi batch 2018/2019, jadi maybe ada perubahan serba sedikit dengan peredaran zaman. Jadi, kalau jumpak post yang lagi baru, lebih baik rujuk post tersebut or rujuk students yang baru grad dari asasi uia. Harap maklum. Haluu... So so..memandangkan sekarang dah bulan april and last post I think I wrote it in February right? It has been so long. And result upu dah nak keluar kan? Ka lambat agy? Papejelah Demi tidak membuang masa, marilah mendengar buah bicara saya pada hari ini. APAKAH KELEBIHANNYA JIKA SAYA MASUK ASASI DI UIA? Wuhuuuuuu ...as a CFS student, let me tell you XD 1. First and foremost, ofkosla bila masuk asasi UIA ni, uoll dah dijamin tempat di UIA jugak waktu degree nanti. So uoll takpayah nak serabut dah nanti nak isi upu balik apa bagai kan. Sebab uia akan terus serap u masuk ke sana. But ofkosla dia ada syaratnya sikit like kena mencapai pointer yang dia tetapkan and pass kelas language waktu asasi ni. And sesetengah kos ni ada j

Arabic Placement Test (APT)

Note: Saya tulis post ni waktu asasi batch 2018/2019, jadi maybe ada perubahan serba sedikit dengan peredaran zaman. Jadi, kalau jumpak post yang lagi baru, lebih baik rujuk post tersebut or rujuk students yang baru grad dari asasi uia. Harap maklum. السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته ما أخبركم جميعا؟ الآن سأشرح لكم عن الاختبار اللغة العربية الذي يجب عليكم ان تجلسوا لها إذا تريد التحاق دراستكم في الجامعة الاسلامية العالمية بماليزيا ......ايوه Wukey2..saye acah2 je cakap arab tak pro lagi haa ') tapi sekadar nak cakap pasal apt ni no hal laa Kuikuii...ayuh!!! Ok..apt ni seperti yang anda tahu adalah ujian yg perlu anda duduki kalau nak masuk uia. Selalunya ia diadakan waktu taaruf week.  Dengar macam senang tapi tak semudah yang anda sangka. Bagi pelajar kos BAR IRK wa LAW SYARIAH, anda mestila mendapatkan band 6 to be exempted. Haaa.. band 6 ni maksudnya markah mestilah 61persen ke atas. But..bagi pelajar lain alhamdulillah..uolls cuma kena lepas band 2 jerr S