Skip to main content

Young Blood, My Blood!

Hollaaaaa

Hehehe..wazzup guys!
Look at the title.

YEAYYYYYYY
Now I declare that I've been in love with 5SOS's new album, Youngblood!!!😆😆😆

Well  ... why do I like this album? It started when my sister promoted this band to me since a few months ago. 5 Seconds of Summer. At first, I was like..well, they are a rock boy band, with punk style. And I just don't really like that.

But but but...after they released this new fresh magical album, I got heartstruck. Their melodies, their tempos, their pieces of music gave a new vibe. A great vibe.😶 And I just really really love it. The 5SOS members also have amazing voices. Luke Hemmings🌚, Calum, Ashton and Michael.

So so ..let me promote this superb album to you even though it is already late. Ahhh...FYI, they got no.1 in Billboard. Right Minoz?👀

What I love bout this album is the songs are related to my life right now. So I could hear the songs with my heart. Kuikui. Most songs are about breakups, that's why. Lol. I don't break up yet but I am feeling that the time will come really soon. Well, that's why I'm prepared by listening to these songs. Hahahahhaha😆😆😆😆

So my top favourite songs from this album are:

1.BABYLON
    This song is really great. The melodies are upbeat and at the same time, it has meaningful lyrics. It uses Babylon as a symbol for the fallen of the love relationship. Right? I'm not so sure but I interpret it like that. Haha😆 I think this song is about an unstable relationship which might fall soon, just like my relay. Kakakka

We said we both love harder than we know we could go
But still, the hardest part is knowing when to let go
You wanted to go to higher higher higher
Burned too bright now the fire's gone
Watch it all fall down
Babylon


2. LIE TO ME
    This song is melancholic and sad. Huhu. 
 But the melody is very enjoyable.

Now I wish we never met
Coz you're too hard to forget

I know that you don't
But if I ask you if you love me
Hope you lie lie lie to me

But in this real life, I hope you dont lie. Just tell me the truth and leave me alone. Omomo.


3. WHY WON'T YOU LOVE ME
   Yeah..why won't you? Am I not good enough? Meh... I know I'm good enough. Hagahahhah. Btw, this song is lit. 🔥

You told me it's so hard to be lonely
So why won't you love me?


4. GHOST OF YOU
This song is ommo..so sad. Bout the death of the partner. But maybe we can relate it to break up too. Huhu

Too young, too dumb to know things like love


5. IF WALLS COULD TALK
     Yeah, if some non-living things could talk, they sure tell us a lot of secrets. But yeah, I wanna hear the walls talk. I wanna know what is going on in your life that you left me hanging in the air like this. 🌚🌚

We'd fall from grace
We're falling


6. WANT YOU BACK
     This song is slow at the start but the rhythms beat loudly after that. It's niceeee. But I can't really relate to the lyrics because if we break up, I dont want you back.😛😛 

7. MOVING ALONG
    A move-on song. Hahahahha. It clearly shows we should move on from this relationship. Hahhaa

Is it bad that I'm hoping that you're broken?
Is it bad that I'm wishing you're still broken?

That you haven't found fish in the ocean

Is it bad, so bad


8. MORE
   A couple in a relationship but have lost the passions, the content of the relay. Where did it go? I dont know too. Hhahaha. It slowly disappeared and at the end, nothing left when we used to have more back then.

Why does it feel like we're missing out?
Like I'm standing behind the door
I just wanna get back to us
'Cause we used to have more


And... other than these, I would like to recommend to you Monster Among Men, Better Man, Youngblood, Valentine, Woke Up in Japan and other songs in the album. Listen to it and you'll get the feelings. Hahahhahahah..


Alright, that's all. I'm sorry for blabbering bout my relay here. It's sad and upsetting but I hope I will get a happy ending at last. Wish me luck. ❤❤❤


Oh..here's a picture of a sluggish Luke. Gagagaghahahha. I heard 5SOS are taking a break right now. Fufufufu..






Adioss and enjoy the songs! 🤘

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Asasi UIA - Benda Basic Untuk Tahu

Note: Saya tulis post ni waktu asasi batch 2018/2019, jadi maybe ada perubahan serba sedikit dengan peredaran zaman. Jadi, kalau jumpak post yang lagi baru, lebih baik rujuk post tersebut or rujuk students yang baru grad dari asasi uia. Harap maklum. Ohayou gozaimasu Ok memandangkan post pasal asasi uia tu mendapat sambutan ramai dan banyak pulak persoalan yang berlegar2 di kepala anda semua, maka terhasil lah post kali ini plak. I'll tell you about benda basic yang anda nak tahu pasal asasi atau org panggil CFS (Centre for Foundation Studies) kat UIA nih. Orait lets go!!!!!!! Akak, asasi uia belajar kat mana eh sekarang? Dekat UIA Gambang. Sekarang semua asasi memang amek kat UIA Gambang sahaja! Titik. Tak amek dah kat uia lain. UIA lain hanya utk degree/master/phd. Sebabnya uia gambang tu baru sahaja siap dibina tahun lepas dan memang dikhaskan utk pelajar asasi uia. Gambang tu kat mana akak? Kat Pahang, sayang. Berapa lama eh belajar asasi ni? 10 bulan as in SETAHUN. A

Kelebihan Asasi UIA (CFS IIUM)

Note: Saya tulis post ni waktu asasi batch 2018/2019, jadi maybe ada perubahan serba sedikit dengan peredaran zaman. Jadi, kalau jumpak post yang lagi baru, lebih baik rujuk post tersebut or rujuk students yang baru grad dari asasi uia. Harap maklum. Haluu... So so..memandangkan sekarang dah bulan april and last post I think I wrote it in February right? It has been so long. And result upu dah nak keluar kan? Ka lambat agy? Papejelah Demi tidak membuang masa, marilah mendengar buah bicara saya pada hari ini. APAKAH KELEBIHANNYA JIKA SAYA MASUK ASASI DI UIA? Wuhuuuuuu ...as a CFS student, let me tell you XD 1. First and foremost, ofkosla bila masuk asasi UIA ni, uoll dah dijamin tempat di UIA jugak waktu degree nanti. So uoll takpayah nak serabut dah nanti nak isi upu balik apa bagai kan. Sebab uia akan terus serap u masuk ke sana. But ofkosla dia ada syaratnya sikit like kena mencapai pointer yang dia tetapkan and pass kelas language waktu asasi ni. And sesetengah kos ni ada j

Arabic Placement Test (APT)

Note: Saya tulis post ni waktu asasi batch 2018/2019, jadi maybe ada perubahan serba sedikit dengan peredaran zaman. Jadi, kalau jumpak post yang lagi baru, lebih baik rujuk post tersebut or rujuk students yang baru grad dari asasi uia. Harap maklum. السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته ما أخبركم جميعا؟ الآن سأشرح لكم عن الاختبار اللغة العربية الذي يجب عليكم ان تجلسوا لها إذا تريد التحاق دراستكم في الجامعة الاسلامية العالمية بماليزيا ......ايوه Wukey2..saye acah2 je cakap arab tak pro lagi haa ') tapi sekadar nak cakap pasal apt ni no hal laa Kuikuii...ayuh!!! Ok..apt ni seperti yang anda tahu adalah ujian yg perlu anda duduki kalau nak masuk uia. Selalunya ia diadakan waktu taaruf week.  Dengar macam senang tapi tak semudah yang anda sangka. Bagi pelajar kos BAR IRK wa LAW SYARIAH, anda mestila mendapatkan band 6 to be exempted. Haaa.. band 6 ni maksudnya markah mestilah 61persen ke atas. But..bagi pelajar lain alhamdulillah..uolls cuma kena lepas band 2 jerr S