Skip to main content

DIVERGENT

Fuwahhh... At last, I had finished reading the heart-pounding debut of Veronica Roth, Divergent. Yeah!!

And my reaction is... Two thumbs up! Huihuii...

The Divergent novel is quite incredible, fascinating and sank me into an adventurous story. Marvellous! It actually tells about a community which is divided into five factions, according to their choice and aptitude; Dauntless, Abnegation, Amity, Candor and Erudite. Phewww... Long story short, this first novel from its triplet, tells mostly about the initiates; who've got to choose their faction when they are sixteen.

Well well.. I'm not going to tell you about the story, but just bout my opinions and criticism. So if you want to know the whole story, you are pleasantly allowed to buy the novels. Or.. Just watch the movie. Hahaha.. But always remember that both can never be the same. Huhuu..

So so.. The heroin is Beatrice 'Tris' Prior, shortly, Tris. She came from an Abnegation family, turned into a Dauntless member. Yeah.. Cause the theme is 'faction before blood'. That makes sense. And Tris is actually a Divergent; which she has Abnegation, Dauntless and Erudite personality. There, she met Tobias, which is the initiates' training leader, who got to be a Divergent too.

And so.. Why did I tell you about the story again? Hahaha.. I bet I don't know what I wanna write actually.

Before I read this novel, I thought it was just a typical novel, another Hunger Games's siblings. Hoho.. But when I read it, it's totally divergent. Like its name... Hahaha.. I could meet Tris, Tobias, Christina, Will and others in this adventure. Oh Caleb, to be included. :-P

At first, I was deceived by Four, which I didn't knew that he is Tobias. Cessss... I kept wondering when does the hero will come, coz I remembered that my sister said Tobias is the hero. Then... -_-... Well.. I knew it now. Huhhh.

But I totally disagree with the way of their life. Divided. Into different factions. And not united. Isn't it terrible?  Wouldn't it bring to a destroyed country, absence of prosperity? Hurmmm.. I think it does, like the war that happened at the story's ending. I bet if I live there.. I might be factionless. Cause I'm not that smart to be Erudite. I'm not that brave to be Dauntless. I'm not that selfless to be Abnegation. I'm not that kind to be Amity. And I'm not that honest to be Candor. But if I really have to choose, it would be Amity. Yeah.. Cause I like peacefulness. :)
So.. What's yours? Choose wisely, okay.. Huihuii..

Oh, and I remember about what Tobias said. He wanted to be all actually; smart, kind, brave, honest and selfless. But Tris replied, that nobody's perfect. That's why we have to choose who we truly are. Kihkihh..

So I thought that the story might has wars everywhere, but it's just a little of them. Cause mostly it tells about the initiates' test to be members of Dauntless. Yes.. Majority is about Dauntless, Abnegation and Erudite. When can I know deeper about Candor and Amity? In the next series, I hope. Hihii...

In a nutshell, this novel is enjoyable and spectacular. I've got to read the next two series; Insurgent and Allegiant. Yeayy!! I am looking forward to it. Ahhh.. And its movie seems good, but I don't have the chance to watch it yet. Bet it'd be another free time.

So, who's my favourite character actually? Haha.. I don't think I know it yet. Could it be Caleb? Hahaha.. Just kidding. :-P

And by far, I really love this quotes:

I am divergent. And I can't be controlled.
-Tris-

You chose us. Now we have to choose you.
-Eric-

So I think I have to be Divergent too. Uncontrolled. I like it. :-)

Goodbye then. Hope to see ya with Insurgent's post next time. Hehee..

P/s: That someone told me he was going to eat for a while. I didn't have the idea that his 'a while' takes this very long time. Mehhh.. Just take your time, bruh. I'll wait and see. (▰˘︹˘▰).‾︿‾

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Asasi UIA - Benda Basic Untuk Tahu

Note: Saya tulis post ni waktu asasi batch 2018/2019, jadi maybe ada perubahan serba sedikit dengan peredaran zaman. Jadi, kalau jumpak post yang lagi baru, lebih baik rujuk post tersebut or rujuk students yang baru grad dari asasi uia. Harap maklum. Ohayou gozaimasu Ok memandangkan post pasal asasi uia tu mendapat sambutan ramai dan banyak pulak persoalan yang berlegar2 di kepala anda semua, maka terhasil lah post kali ini plak. I'll tell you about benda basic yang anda nak tahu pasal asasi atau org panggil CFS (Centre for Foundation Studies) kat UIA nih. Orait lets go!!!!!!! Akak, asasi uia belajar kat mana eh sekarang? Dekat UIA Gambang. Sekarang semua asasi memang amek kat UIA Gambang sahaja! Titik. Tak amek dah kat uia lain. UIA lain hanya utk degree/master/phd. Sebabnya uia gambang tu baru sahaja siap dibina tahun lepas dan memang dikhaskan utk pelajar asasi uia. Gambang tu kat mana akak? Kat Pahang, sayang. Berapa lama eh belajar asasi ni? 10 bulan as in SETAHUN. A

Kelebihan Asasi UIA (CFS IIUM)

Note: Saya tulis post ni waktu asasi batch 2018/2019, jadi maybe ada perubahan serba sedikit dengan peredaran zaman. Jadi, kalau jumpak post yang lagi baru, lebih baik rujuk post tersebut or rujuk students yang baru grad dari asasi uia. Harap maklum. Haluu... So so..memandangkan sekarang dah bulan april and last post I think I wrote it in February right? It has been so long. And result upu dah nak keluar kan? Ka lambat agy? Papejelah Demi tidak membuang masa, marilah mendengar buah bicara saya pada hari ini. APAKAH KELEBIHANNYA JIKA SAYA MASUK ASASI DI UIA? Wuhuuuuuu ...as a CFS student, let me tell you XD 1. First and foremost, ofkosla bila masuk asasi UIA ni, uoll dah dijamin tempat di UIA jugak waktu degree nanti. So uoll takpayah nak serabut dah nanti nak isi upu balik apa bagai kan. Sebab uia akan terus serap u masuk ke sana. But ofkosla dia ada syaratnya sikit like kena mencapai pointer yang dia tetapkan and pass kelas language waktu asasi ni. And sesetengah kos ni ada j

Arabic Placement Test (APT)

Note: Saya tulis post ni waktu asasi batch 2018/2019, jadi maybe ada perubahan serba sedikit dengan peredaran zaman. Jadi, kalau jumpak post yang lagi baru, lebih baik rujuk post tersebut or rujuk students yang baru grad dari asasi uia. Harap maklum. السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته ما أخبركم جميعا؟ الآن سأشرح لكم عن الاختبار اللغة العربية الذي يجب عليكم ان تجلسوا لها إذا تريد التحاق دراستكم في الجامعة الاسلامية العالمية بماليزيا ......ايوه Wukey2..saye acah2 je cakap arab tak pro lagi haa ') tapi sekadar nak cakap pasal apt ni no hal laa Kuikuii...ayuh!!! Ok..apt ni seperti yang anda tahu adalah ujian yg perlu anda duduki kalau nak masuk uia. Selalunya ia diadakan waktu taaruf week.  Dengar macam senang tapi tak semudah yang anda sangka. Bagi pelajar kos BAR IRK wa LAW SYARIAH, anda mestila mendapatkan band 6 to be exempted. Haaa.. band 6 ni maksudnya markah mestilah 61persen ke atas. But..bagi pelajar lain alhamdulillah..uolls cuma kena lepas band 2 jerr S