Skip to main content

Saranghaeyo, Kwon Jae Hee-sshi!!! =D

Hey hey hey!!!!

As I promised, it's time for K-Drama!! Haha!

So, from the title of this entry, you would know what Korean Drama had I watched. Yes, it's Sensory Couple : The Girl Who Sees Smell! Woohoo!! Thanks for that someone who suggests me to watch it. :)

And from this point, these are all my thoughts of that drama. So, don't throw some tantrum on me.. Hehe..

Well.. what I want to say here is about... my most super coolest favourite character, KWON JAE HEE!!! Heyy.. I really love this guy!!

he looks cool, right?

Hehe.. I love him the most in this drama. Well, actually, I only love him even he is the creepy chain murderer. I really like his style, his personal character, his deep voice, his look and his.. Frankly, I love all about him. And I'm so surprised that this is the first drama that I love the other character more than the hero and heroin. Wow! Before this, in other Korean Dramas that I watched, I always like the hero and heroin but not for this drama. The two of them  -Choi Moo Gak and Oh Cho Rim- are nothing to me and actually I dislike them so much! Hoho.. I always skipped when there was a part of both of them but for Jae Hee, I watched all his moments and never missed any second of him. Hmm.. am I too obsess to him? Even so, I don't care! Huh!

So, in this drama, I really like to watch Kwon Jae Hee especially when he succeed on his plan to kill people. I am crazy, right? I was upset when his sins were all revealed to the polices. I don't want him to be caught! And if you ask me, whose side am I taking? Absolutely, I'll take Kwon Jae Hee's cause I hate the cops. Urghh.. And the three final episodes were really upsetting me! It looks like the cops win against him. :(  

I felt really depressed on episode 14. Why?? Why he took that way to kidnap Cho Rim?? Didn't he realise he had been watched??? Hmm..then he was caught on ep 15. I lost all my enjoyment to that drama after he was caught. I only watched half of the episode because there are not much of Jae Hee's part. And I felt so disgusted when all of the 'kind' characters was living happily although Jae Hee was missing at that time. Plus, I really hate that moment when Moo Gak pretended to burn his precious book.


Arghhh.. I felt like crying at that time. My poor Kwon Jae Hee. Hey, didn't you see he was crying??? Damn Choi Moo Gak!!!

After that, I only waited for his revenge and yes! He kidnapped Cho Rim at the end of the episode! Yes, yes... finally! But... on the last episode, it was really, really upsetting me. Cheonmal!! He.. he.. he died.. T-T  What a spoiler ending!! After that moment of his dead, I stopped watching and never continue it till the end cause I enjoyed this drama just because of him. So, when he died, I died too (from watching this drama). Kikiki.. Actually, I really hope that the ending will be like this :


After the hero really died, he manage to kill the heroin too. Haha!! Then, he ran away so that the cops will never manage to catch him. And he lives happily ever after on his own self. Yes!! That's the happy ending for me.. =D

So, I concluded that the last part of that drama will be this, and it will be the perfect ending for me. Anyone agrees??? Never mind.. I'm just feeling a bit crazy right now. Haha! But.. I'm just curious about one thing in this drama. What is the actual meaning behind Dr. Chun's saying : " A golden fish must meet a hermit."??? Anyone knows?? I'll be really happy if you can tell me. :)


Okkk..that's all I want to tell you about this drama. If you want to know more, go watch it yourself!! Ahh.. and don't forget to love Kwon Jae Hee!! :)
By the way, I found this poll that compared him to Jae Kyung from My Love From The Star - Battle of Psychopath:

I agree too! He is cooler than Jae Kyung!
So, this entry finally comes to an end. Phewww... what a long story! I never write this long on my blog. Haha, I think I got a lot of excitement when I'm telling you about him.
So, I decided that this character is my most favourite ever!!! =D
Anyway, good job, Nam Goong Min-sshi!! You really brought this character greatly. Daebak!

So, annyeong!!! I will leave you all with some pictures of the handsome cool great Kwon Jae Hee!
Tadaaa...

Love all his style! XD

what a sweetie smile!!! (*faint*)

I love to see him in black hoodie jacket! So cool!!

He is really superb on cooking.
 Hey, can you cook for me too?? (*wink wink*)

OKKK, bye bye!! Love you all!!! And love you so much Kwon Jae Hee-sshi!!
Daaa~

The girl-in-love with a psychopath,

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Asasi UIA - Benda Basic Untuk Tahu

Note: Saya tulis post ni waktu asasi batch 2018/2019, jadi maybe ada perubahan serba sedikit dengan peredaran zaman. Jadi, kalau jumpak post yang lagi baru, lebih baik rujuk post tersebut or rujuk students yang baru grad dari asasi uia. Harap maklum. Ohayou gozaimasu Ok memandangkan post pasal asasi uia tu mendapat sambutan ramai dan banyak pulak persoalan yang berlegar2 di kepala anda semua, maka terhasil lah post kali ini plak. I'll tell you about benda basic yang anda nak tahu pasal asasi atau org panggil CFS (Centre for Foundation Studies) kat UIA nih. Orait lets go!!!!!!! Akak, asasi uia belajar kat mana eh sekarang? Dekat UIA Gambang. Sekarang semua asasi memang amek kat UIA Gambang sahaja! Titik. Tak amek dah kat uia lain. UIA lain hanya utk degree/master/phd. Sebabnya uia gambang tu baru sahaja siap dibina tahun lepas dan memang dikhaskan utk pelajar asasi uia. Gambang tu kat mana akak? Kat Pahang, sayang. Berapa lama eh belajar asasi ni? 10 bulan as in SETAHUN. A

Kelebihan Asasi UIA (CFS IIUM)

Note: Saya tulis post ni waktu asasi batch 2018/2019, jadi maybe ada perubahan serba sedikit dengan peredaran zaman. Jadi, kalau jumpak post yang lagi baru, lebih baik rujuk post tersebut or rujuk students yang baru grad dari asasi uia. Harap maklum. Haluu... So so..memandangkan sekarang dah bulan april and last post I think I wrote it in February right? It has been so long. And result upu dah nak keluar kan? Ka lambat agy? Papejelah Demi tidak membuang masa, marilah mendengar buah bicara saya pada hari ini. APAKAH KELEBIHANNYA JIKA SAYA MASUK ASASI DI UIA? Wuhuuuuuu ...as a CFS student, let me tell you XD 1. First and foremost, ofkosla bila masuk asasi UIA ni, uoll dah dijamin tempat di UIA jugak waktu degree nanti. So uoll takpayah nak serabut dah nanti nak isi upu balik apa bagai kan. Sebab uia akan terus serap u masuk ke sana. But ofkosla dia ada syaratnya sikit like kena mencapai pointer yang dia tetapkan and pass kelas language waktu asasi ni. And sesetengah kos ni ada j

Arabic Placement Test (APT)

Note: Saya tulis post ni waktu asasi batch 2018/2019, jadi maybe ada perubahan serba sedikit dengan peredaran zaman. Jadi, kalau jumpak post yang lagi baru, lebih baik rujuk post tersebut or rujuk students yang baru grad dari asasi uia. Harap maklum. السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته ما أخبركم جميعا؟ الآن سأشرح لكم عن الاختبار اللغة العربية الذي يجب عليكم ان تجلسوا لها إذا تريد التحاق دراستكم في الجامعة الاسلامية العالمية بماليزيا ......ايوه Wukey2..saye acah2 je cakap arab tak pro lagi haa ') tapi sekadar nak cakap pasal apt ni no hal laa Kuikuii...ayuh!!! Ok..apt ni seperti yang anda tahu adalah ujian yg perlu anda duduki kalau nak masuk uia. Selalunya ia diadakan waktu taaruf week.  Dengar macam senang tapi tak semudah yang anda sangka. Bagi pelajar kos BAR IRK wa LAW SYARIAH, anda mestila mendapatkan band 6 to be exempted. Haaa.. band 6 ni maksudnya markah mestilah 61persen ke atas. But..bagi pelajar lain alhamdulillah..uolls cuma kena lepas band 2 jerr S